- What you pre-book is what we accept and you pay for.
- Park Facilities are for paying guests only.
- All rates cover 1 or 2 people double share, 1 car per site.
- Arrivals no earlier than 2pm
(Any arrival after office hours should be pre-arranged)
- Departures no later than 10am
(A late checkout fee will apply if warranted)
- Late Checkout fee – 50% of daily tariff if beyond 2pm
- 100% of daily tariff if beyond 4pm
- Fees include GST and must be paid in advance or on arrival.
- Bookings are to be confirmed by a deposit within 14 days.
- Refund conditions apply to all cancellations.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- Bond required for group bookings.
- Sorry, no pets, fires or fireworks allowed.
- Conditions apply to all discounts.
- Peak – 24th December to 31st January,
Easter holidays and Long weekends
- Off Peak – 1st February to 31st May and
1st September to 23rd December
- Winter – 1st June to 31st August.
- All rates are based on 2 adults double share.
- Extra Vehicles $3 per day - Boats $3 per day
- Marina $7 per day - All rates are GST inclusive
- Rates are subject to review at any time
Minimum booking periods
- All Victorian and NSW school holidays - One Week
- Easter - Conditions apply.
- Long Weekends - 3 nights, Apartments & Villas - 3 nights
- Other cabin accommodation - minimum 2 nights
- Management reserves the right to change minimum booking period at any time.
Bookings cancellation & refund policy
Please check all the details on your confirmation letter carefully to ensure that they are in accordance with your wishes. Please contact us to make any changes.
The balance of your tariff is payable on arrival. Please contact us should you wish to make part payments before you arrive.
20% cancellation fee applies to all cabins that cancel. Cancellation fee for all powered sites is the first night's accommodation.
No refunds are given if the booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival. No refunds are given for early departures (regardless of the reason for early departure).
Should a guest fail to check in on the said date, a "no show" charge of the first nights accommodation will be incurred.
Cabins are to be left in a clean and tidy manner, and include the washing of all dishes or a cleaning fee will apply and a deduction will be made from the credit card details provided. This also applies to any damage or breakages.
The park facilities are for paying guests only. Your visitors abusing the use of these facilities may result in cancellation of your booking with no refund.
Please note that our check in time is 2pm and check out is 10:00am.